1. Completed MPS International Boarding Application
a. Completed MPS Internation Boarding Application | Complete now
b. Credit Card Authorization Form to cover $175 application fee
c. Transcript Release Form | Download
2. Letters of Recommendation | Download
a. English teacher (required)
b. Mather teacher (required)
c. Other (optional)
2. Transcripts | Download
a. A copy of the candidates transcripts starting from grade 7 through their most recent year of study.
i. Original transcripts must be presented in a sealed envelope with the schools official stamp when the student arrives on campus.
b. Most recent report cards showing current year progress
4. Standardized Test | Download
a. Most recent standardized test scores for TOEFL, SSAT, ACT, ISEE OR PSAT. The Admissions Committee will meet and review student records on an individual basis. However, non-native English speaking international students with a TOEFL score of 80 and a 3.5 GPA will be given primary consideration.
1. The Admissions Committee will review the candidates application and schedule a video interview.
2. Admission decisions are typically made within 3 business.
a. Ineligible Students are given suggestions on how to improve
b. Eligible Students will be provided with an Acceptance Packet
1. MPS Paperwork
a. Acceptance Letter
b. Confirmation Form
c. Statement of Integrity
d. I-20 Authorization Form. Please note that the students I-20 must be mailed to the students home address.
a. PIA Admission contract
1. Section One: Pre-Arrival Documents
2. Section Two: Immunizations
3. Section Three: Physical/Medical Form
4. Section Four: MPS Required Forms